“The warmest greeting from Vietnam Visa Online Service !”
Is Vietnam visa needed for Malta citizens?
Vietnam visa must be applied by all citizens of Malta planning to visit Vietnam for any purpose (business or tourism).
Welcome to our services – the leading provider of Vietnam visa. You will be satisfied with trustworthy service along with our exquisite staff. We strongly guarantee that your Vietnamese visa is ready for a short time with our direct support. We commit that you will be able to apply for a Vietnamese visa within 1 – 2 business days and 1 working hours for urgent requirements. Moreover, in case of being stuck at the airport, your Vietnamese visa is approved within 10 minutes. We are willing to support you 24/7, including weekends and holidays.
Basically, the process involves 3 simple steps. By finish the process below, you can realize that getting Vietnam visa is easier than ever.
• Complete the application form online with your information; then make payment by debit/ credit card, PayPal or Western Union.
• Receive an approval letter via your email: The application will be proceed as soon as your payment finished. The process may take up to two days business working days (shorter for urgency). The pre-approved visa letter will be sent to your email. Finally, you need to print all documents (with or without color) and attached with two of your passport - sized photos.
• Get Vietnam visa on arrival: when you arrive at one of multiple Vietnam international airports like Noi Bai (HAN) airport in Hanoi, Tan Son Nhat (SGN) airport in Ho Chi Minh or Saigon city, Cam Ranh (CXR) airport in Nha Trang city and Da Nang (DAD) airport in Danang, fill up the arrival form, show all your prepared documents and pay for the stamping fee. Within 10 minutes, you can get the official visa for Vietnam entry.
• Visa on arrival service is only applicable for people traveling to Vietnam by airplane.
• Your original passport is valid for at least 6 months and left pages for new stamps.
Our professional and helpful staffs are willing to help you 24/7. Come with us in order to save time and get more enjoyable things for your trips. Contact with us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or hotline +84 988 88 55 60.
Have a nice trip to Vietnam!
Vietnam Immigration News (30 Sept 2020)
NOTICE FOR “AUTOMATIC STAY EXTENSION”
1. Foreigners who entered Vietnam on visa waivers, e-visas or tourist visas from March 1st, 2020 are entitled to automatic stay extension until October 31st, 2020 and can depart from Vietnam without having to apply for stay extension. For those who entered Vietnam before March 1st, 2020, the same automatic stay extension can be considered, subject to provision of proof that the person was stranded in Vietnam due to Covid-19, accompanied by a diplomatic Note (with Vietnamese translation) from relevant diplomatic mission, or a written document from relevant Vietnamese authorities confirming that the person was required to undergo mandatory quarantine or treatment for Covid-19, or advice of other force majeure. The person is required to present the diplomatic Note or written document on departure from Vietnam.
2. During “automatic stay extension” period, foreigners are required to complete temporary residence and health status declaration. 3. Those who are not subject to Paragraph 1 or violate Vietnamese laws will be treated according to applicable laws of Vietnam. 4. For further information (if any) or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Vietnam Immigration Department, Tel: 0243.9387320 (in the North) and 0283.9200365 (in the South).
Contact us for details: Hotline- 09 8888 5560 - Email: email@example.com
Is vietnam visa on arrival legitimate? YES, Visa on arrival (VOA approval letter) is legitimate and the Issuing authority by the Immigration Department of Vietnam. All travelers need to get a valid actual visa or an approval letter for visa upon arrival vietnam with us.
Super Urgent. Fast & Secure Online Form. Types: 1 Month Single Entry, 3 Month Single Entry, 1 Month Multipe Entry, 3 Month Multiple Entry.
US$ 20.00+ per applicant
Plus from US$ 10.00+ per applicant
Government Fee (USD)
Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China* (include Hong Kong & Ma Cau), Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nauru, Netherland, New Zealand, Norway, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Samoa, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Timor Leste, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela
Lost or Stolen Passports in Vietnam
- When you realize that your passport is lost, you need to report to Vietnamese police office as soon as possible at any location. And then visit your embassy or consulate where is located in Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi or Danang city to get new emergency passport, after that how to get visa to leave the country.
1/ Visit Vietnamese immigration directly to apply for a Vietnam visa.
2/ Or asking Travel Agency to get visa (mostly using this way).
What documents to apply for a visa with Immigration office or travel agency.
- Passport + Police reported paper + letter issued by embassy or consulate when apply for temporary passport.
- Processing time depending on time (within 7-9 days).
Get More Help Directly now:
1. Regulatory documents:
2. General provisions
Foreigners who enter and exit Viet Nam shall hold their passport or alternative documents (hereinafter referred to as passports) and shall be issued visas by competent authorities of Viet Nam, except in case of visa exemption. Alternative documents shall be presented in advance and approved by Vietnamese competent authorities through diplomatic channels.
Vietnamese nationals who reside abroad hold travel documents issued by the competent authorities of the host country as valid documents for entry/exit into/from the host country, the sample of which has been officially presented to and accepted by Vietnamese competent authorities through diplomatic channels are allowed to enter Viet Nam with these documents.
3. Types of visas and their traits:
a. Types of visas:
Visas printed in the passport.
Separate visas attached to the passport or alternative documents.
b. The validity of visa:
Single entry visas
Multiple entry visas.
c. Codes of visas:
The NG1 visa is issued to members of delegations invited by the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Viet Nam, the President, the National Assembly, and the Prime Minister of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam.
The NG2 visa is issued to members of delegations invited by the standing secretariat of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Viet Nam, the Vice State President, the Vice President of the National Assembly, the Deputy Prime Minister, the President of the Central Committee of the Vietnamese Fatherland Front, the President of the People's Supreme Court, the Prosecutor General of the People's Supreme Procuracy, the President of the State Audit; members of delegations invited by Ministers and equivalents, the provincial and municipal Party Committee Secretary, the People’s Council Chairman and People’s Committee Chairman of cities and provinces under the central administration.
The NG3 visa is issued to members of diplomatic and consular missions, representative offices of international organizations under the United Nations and inter-government organizations; and their spouses, children under 18 years of age, and their maids.
The NG4 visa is issued to working partners of diplomatic and consular missions, representative offices of international organizations under the United Nations and inter-government organizations; visitors to diplomatic and consular missions, representative offices of international organizations under the United Nations and inter-government organizations.
The LV1 visa is issued to working partners of committees, agencies under the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Viet Nam, the National Assembly, the Government, the Viet Nam Fatherland Front, the People’s Supreme Court, the People’s Supreme Procuracy, the State Audit, the ministries, ministerial and governmental agencies; the provincial and municipal Party Committees, the People’s Councils and the People’s Committees of cities and provinces under the central administration.
The LV2 visa is issued to working partners of Viet Nam’s social and political organizations, and Viet Nam’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The DT visa is issued to foreign investors and lawyers operating in Viet Nam.
The DN visa is issued to working partners of the Vietnamese businesses.
The NN1 visa is issued to the chief representative of international organizations/ projects of international organizations and international NGOs in Viet Nam.
The NN2 visa is issued to the head of foreign representative offices, branches of foreign businesses; representative offices of foreign economic, cultural, and other specialized institutions in Viet Nam.
The NN3 visa is issued to working partners of international NGOs, representative offices, representative offices, branches of foreign businesses; representative offices of foreign economic, cultural, and other specialized institutions in Viet Nam.
DH visa is issued to interns, students.
HN visa is issued to conference/seminar attendants.
PV1 visa is issued to resident foreign correspondents and reporters in Viet Nam.
PV2 visa is issued to foreign reporters with short-term stay in Viet Nam.
LĐ visa is issued to workers.
DL visa is issued to tourists.
TT visa is issued to a foreigner who is spouse or under 18-year old child of a foreigner who has been granted LV1/ LV2/ ĐT/ NN1/ NN2/ DH/ PV1/ LĐ visa or to a foreigner who is father/mother, spouse or child of a Vietnamese citizen.
VR visa is issued to applicants who visit relatives or enter Viet Nam for other purposes.
SQ visa: The head of a competent Vietnamese visa granting agency abroad is eligible to grant up-to-30 day visa for foreigners who enter Vietnam for the purpose of market survey, tourism, visiting relatives, health treatment in the following cases:
A person who has working relations with the competent Vietnamese visa granting agency abroad and his spouse and children or a person who applies for Viet Nam visa at the request (in written form) of a competent agency under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the host country;A person who holds a guarantee diplomatic note issued by the diplomatic missions or consular agencies based in his country of residence.
d. Visa validity:
4. A visa application submitted to the Vietnamese diplomatic missions shall include the following documents:
NG3, NG4 visa applicants can submit the diplomatic note issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of or the diplomatic missions or consular agencies based in their country of residence.
+ Foreigners should: i) contact and request the agency, organization, individual who is the inviter or sponsor in Vietnam to handle procedures for visa authorization issued by the Immigration Department (Ministry of Public Security) or the Consular Department, Ho Chi Minh city Department of Foreign Affairs (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) or (ii) contact Vietnam diplomatic missions for instructions.
+ SQ visa applicants should contact Vietnam diplomatic missions for detailed instructions.
+ Passport validity must be at least 1 month longer than the applied visa validity. However, many airlines require passport validity of at least 6 months for eligibility.
+ An overseas Vietnamese without passport wishing to enter Viet Nam for the purpose of visiting relatives and holding documents valid for entry/exit into/from his country of residence which is issued by the competent authority of his country of residence and officially informed to Viet Nam through the diplomatic channel should submit the visa application form and valid international travel documents issued by his/her country of residence.
+ A non-citizenship person who wishes to enter Viet Nam for the purpose of visiting relatives or tourism should submit the visa application form and valid international travel documents issued by his/her country of residence
5. Processing duration:
NG1 and NG2 visas are issued within 1 working day from the day the Vietnam diplomatic mission abroad receives valid and complete visa applications and visa authorization granted by the Immigration Department (Ministry of Public Security), Consular Department or Ho Chi Minh city Department of Foreign Affairs (Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
Other types of visa are issued within 3 working days from the day the Vietnam diplomatic mission abroad receives valid and complete visa applications and visa authorization granted by the Immigration Department (Ministry of Public Security), Consular Department or Ho Chi Minh city Department of Foreign Affairs (Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
6. Applicants eligible for Loose-leaf Visa:
7. Visa on arrival:
a. The following applicants are eligible for visa on arrival:
b. Before entering Viet Nam, applicants for visa on arrival must apply for a letter of approval for picking up visa at the border gate issued by the Immigration Department (Ministry of Public Security), Consular Department or Ho Chi Minh city Department of Foreign Affairs (Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
c. Foreigners eligible for visa on arrival shall submit their passport or international travel documents and fill in the visa application form with an attached photo at the immigration desk. Children over 14 years of age sharing passport with others must fill in a separate visa application form.
d. The visa on arrival shall be granted after the immigration unit completes checking applicant’s information and letter of visa approval
What is difference a single entry visa and a multiple entry visa for Vietnam?
–Single visa for business or tourist purposes: If you hold a single entry visa, you are allowed to enter and exit Vietnam one time only during the visa validity. Once you're leave out of Vietnam, even before the granted expiry date, your visa will automatically become invalid and if you want to come back Vietnam, you need to apply for a new visa. This kind of visa is also called “single entry visa”.
For example, if you apply for a 1 or 3 months single entry visa to Vietnam, you are allowed to enter and exit Vietnam once only during 30 or 90 days since your pre-registered arrival date.
– But in case you hold a multiple entry visa, you are allowed to have several stays in Vietnam during your visa validity. It means that with this kind of visa, you can leave Vietnam and then re-enter the country during the visa period without applying for a new one.
For example, if you apply for a 1-month multiple entry visa, you are allowed to allowed to enter and exit Vietnam multiple times within 90 days since you registered arrival date.
Note: For a multiple entry visa on arrival, you only need to have first arrival in Vietnam by air to get visa stamped onto passport at the airport in Vietnam, and your latter arrivals can be by land or sea without following any visa procedure since your visa stamp is already on your passport.
US American citizens is required to apply for valid visas to enter Vietnam for tourism and business purposes and meet the entry requirements:
*US Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the arrival date.
*Passport has 2 blank pages for visa stamp.
*A Vietnam visa approved or eVisa